Kneipp therapy on the farm
The life and works of Sebastian Kneipp...
Father Sebastian Kneipp (1821 - 1897) founded a doctrine based on five elements - water, healing plants, healthy eating, outdoor exercise and a balanced life.
These five pillars of health can be experienced and felt perfectly at the farm.
Kneipp on the farm means:
- being able to walk through the wet grass on a morning, exploring our barefoot path or enjoying bathing your arms in the farm's fountain.
- The herb garden provides us with a wealth of healing plants.
- Exercise in the fresh air strengthens the body's defensive mechanisms, increases fitness and improves our awareness of our bodies.
- Healthy eating that is fresh, wholesome and natural.
- At natural way of life for body, mind and soul.
< back The Estate